Re: New Tommy CD

Ian, re:

>  I've always thought that Face Dances and It's Hard aren't great Who albums
but decent rock albums (just not in a Who tradition).

I'll certainly agree with that about "Face Dances", but I won't lump "It's
Hard" into the same category. Personally, I like the album a lot more than
say "Who By Numbers" (as I see the smiles disappear from their faces...). Can
you be more specific about what it is you don't like about it, and maybe
tells us what you DO like about it as well?

-wf