Re: New Tommy CD

>>I discovered We're Not Going to Take It contains some annoying clicks
>>throughout the song.  I wonder if this is another "ICSFM" gaffe at the CD
>>production level or is this on all releases.
>
>I don't have it on mine...

This is promising.  I'll take it back tomorrow.

>>>on another issue I find it PC to like It's Hard.  These fans find the Who
>of that period as "percussion deficient", instead of "they suck".
>
>Now that's kinda silly. They had some bad concerts (just like they had when
>Keith was alive) and the drums didn't sound nearly as good, but they were
>still better than anyone else...

Of course it's silly and it's not my opinion.  I've always thought that Face
Dances and It's Hard aren't great Who albums but decent rock albums (just
not in a Who tradition).  I never thought they "sucked" but I know people
who don't feel that way and I can easily understand.