New Tommy (again)

	I sent a message about the new Tommy the day it came out but I
don't think it got through.
	Anyway I also mentioned the clicks and pops on the remaster but
what's on my disc are not sounds that occured in the studio (ie. the
fretboard or drumsticks).  Mine has digital snaps, crackles, and pops and
even a little static.  But it's only noticable on my headphones.  The
only reason I say they are "digital" glitches is because I've worked with
digital audio editing equipment and digital static sounds different than
what you get from analog.  I think these glitches occured when Astley was
working on the album on his Sadie hard disk system.  The little pops
are created when you boost  the levels on a track too high.  The
computer can't process the high output and it begins to crack and pop.  We
heard the same type of glitches on Sell Out.  This is just my guess about
where the snaps, crackles, and pops come from.

Anybody else hungry for Rice Krispies.
Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |
University of Montana           |