Re: Track listing for Odds & Sods

>Missing are some tracks that might as well remain missing--Waspman, Dogs Pt.
2,
>Motoring, shit like that.

I won't defend Motoring (though I'm not hostile to it), but how can you refer
to Dogs Pt. 2 and Waspman as "shit"??!!??  I believe it's Fang who regularly
sings the praises of Dogs Pt. 2 so I'll let him tackle that, but Waspman is a
great, humorous song!  I won't elaborate because, to quote John Entwistle:
 "Well! - what can you say about this classic Keith Moon B-side composition
that hasn't been said before?"

As far as I'm concerned, The Who could release a new studio album containing
lighthearted fare like this, in the tradition of Sell Out, and there'd be
many happy campers...

Rich B.

NP:  Batman off Ready Steady Who