More from Chicago

   The first minute or two of My Wife was strictly instrumental, as
John seemingly wasn't "up" to the higher notes.

   In between songs, the fans up front were yelling things,
suggestions, etc. As with Milwaukee, John and the band really seem to
enjoy this interaction, whether it was by laughing, responding, etc.
Godfrey was even shaking fan's hands in between songs. I think a band
thrives on fan reaction, and enjoys it.

   Contrasting that behavior is the insults the opening band has to
put up with. I know it goes with the territory, but it must be
discouraging for a band when the audience applauds them only when
they state the next song will be their last.

   I wish the best of luck to Joni's Butterfly.

   The autograph line was held up significantly when a couple, who
were wearing tags that said "Guests of the John Entwistle Band," got
to the front of the line and had nothing to be signed. Brilliant move.

   I wonder if the tour book will be different for the Canadian shows,
 as the cover of the tour book has a map of the United States on it.

                John