Re: No WHO content - Just Bill (and Hillary) Bashing

>Thanks for the kind words.  What bothers me even more than the Clinton's
>actions are folks who have this knee-jerk reaction to take up their defense
>simply because they voted for them the first time or are Democrat/liberal in
>political philosophy.

JJM:

And what bothers me most is how people love to jump on a bandwagon with
little or no idea of the truth. It's just so much fun to go along with it,
you know? Instead of finding out the reality of the situation. That's
definitely one of the things wrong with this country now.
BTW, re: your posts to me...I told you that I was only going to respond via
private EMail.

                   Cheers                   ML