Re: No WHO content - Just Bill (and Hillary) Bashing

WFang:

>>That you say" nothing has been found" is absurd on the face of it. Bill and
>Hillary Clinton have done their level best to block, obstruct, obfuscate and
>conceal as much as they can about the evidence and facts of Whitewater but
>they are starting to run out of fingers to plug the leaking dike.
>
>I have to pay you a compliment. This was the BEST post I've seen on here in
>very long time. It was well written, entertaining and informative. Good job!

Thanks for the kind words.  What bothers me even more than the Clinton's
actions are folks who have this knee-jerk reaction to take up their defense
simply because they voted for them the first time or are Democrat/liberal in
political philosophy.

JJM