Re: Clintons' memory (not a public post)

Jim:

<< Actually, psychologically speaking, it is very possible to forget events
that surround a traumatic experience (not every traumatic event is going to
become a flashbulb memory for someone).  If someone who was close to you
died, try really hard to remember every little detail, and many big ones,
surrounding what you were doing when dealing with your grief.  >>

I agree with you that traumatic events involving a person close to you can
blur your memory but how do you explain the following:

N.Y. lawyer Susan Thomases, good friend of Hillary but just an acquaintance
of Foster's, testified as to the events in the White House after Foster's
death before the U.S. Senate.  In responding to questions about the handling
of Whitewater files, access to Foster's office, etc.  Susan Thomases answered
"I do not recall" or some variation of that 168 times!!   This stretches
credulity.

JJM