The Who & liberals vs conservatives

  With the recent, unexplained, rash of political posts here, I am now
curious to know how many Who fans consider themselves politically
conservative and how many consider themselves politically liberal. And, in
the interest of fairness, and to go full circle how many
communists/Bolsheviks and how many Fascists/Nazis, although history has
shown communism and nazism to be the same thing(totalitarianism) with two
different names.
  My guess is, if you like a stack of Hiwatts or Marshalls cranked to full
volume, you are probable conservative, have a sense of humor, enjoy life
and would rather make your way without government interference.
  If, on the other hand, you enjoy acoustic guitar and a gentle ballad, you
are probable liberal, can't laugh at yourself, take things too seriously,
are miserable with your own personality and would like government to take
every penny you earn and give it to non-workers. Geez! Did I just sound
biased?! What? I can't hear you because of the ringing in my ears!:)