Bellboy

I agree with the person who said that Keith's vocals should be heard on
Bellboy during the Quad shows. If there are video screens at MSG (as there
are in a lot of arenas and stadiums), when Keith's parts in the song come up,
they could run the video clip of him singing Bellboy from the Thirty Years
video.  Or, they could use his vocal from the album and show photos of him
during the song.

Yeah, some may say that this should not be done since this is the 90s version
of Quadrophenia.  But to me, Keith is the only one who is the Bellboy.  It
would also be a nice tribute (and a memorial) to him during the shows.

Jon Karesh