Re: The Boss (again, no Who content this time)

Jim, re:

>Even when it's his moment to solo, he just plays a groove in which all he
>does is keep time.  I believe (and this is no lie) that Max recently
suffered
>from a repetitive movement disorder similar to carpal tunnels syndrome.  He
>got it in his shoulder and elbow (I think) due to the fact that he plays the
>same timekeeping patterns all the time!

Yeah, this may be true, but was was his excuse "in the beginning?"

>>Well, yeah, but you've used this line against Bruce before.  You need to
come
up with a new tagline for your criticism against him.

This is true, however, nothings changed...

>> The problem with Perot is that the United States is not a corporation, so
it can't be run like one.

I wish it would...

>>  Also, he demonstrated at GM that when he didn't get his way, he took his
toys and went home.  That doesn't inspire me with confidence for his approach
to dealing with Congress, which I cannot believe will fall into line for him.

Hard to say, different time, different place. I'd still like to see him have
a go at it...

- -wf