Re: Bellboy

DDAJon@aol.com wrote:
>   But to me, Keith is the only one who is the Bellboy.  It
> would also be a nice tribute (and a memorial) to him during the shows.
> Here here! I agree muchly.......I absolutely loved (2) references made
to KM during the '89 tour...

1) Daltrey opens the show saying, "We'd like to ahhsk for a little quiet,
because as Keith Moon would have said, 'Have a little respect, it's a
fokin' opera!!!!'"

2) Pete states "we finally figured out it took 13 musicians to replace
Keith Moon."

The technology is certainly here to use KM. Despite thousands of listens
to QUAD, I still smile when KM laughs as he sings, "You know how ah
feeeel" .........

Still without QUAD tix, but rectifying soon,

Rich at "The Rock"