Tape sound quality...

Okay, like I've said before, I'm just a stupid little fifteen year old
former Pearl Jam trader who is probably not really cool enough to get to
listen to the Who or anything...but sound quality has never been my main
concern. Sure it's NICE and all, and given the choice I would PREFER
that everything I own have CD quality sound, but as long as the songs
are audible, I don't really care. Especially if the tape didn't cost me
a dime anyways. :) It's the music that matters, after all, and as long
as I can hear the music over the tape hiss/bodysuiters screaming/drunk
guy shouting the name of the band over and over again then I'm a happy
camper. A lot of the tapes I have ARE of fairly mediocre quality, but
blasted if I'm not thrilled as can be just to have them. Perhaps there
are some people who, in their relentless efforts to have the world's
biggest most perfect Who audio collection (or whatever it is that they
are doing) have lost the thrill of simply owning a recording of their
favorite band live. But then again, what do I know?

                                   -Yellow Ledbetter,
                                  sitting bored on the stairs
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com