MSG press/photo passes?

Now that I have tickets, does anyone have any info on who to contact for
press/photo passes at MSG? Phone/fax #s or email addresses would be much
appreciated. I know that a small Florida daily paper with a circulation of
35,000 won't have much clout in NYC, but I've usually been pretty lucky in
getting permission to shoot photos if I arrange it in advance. Our executive
editor will be joining me on the journey to the show, so maybe we can write
a short review for our rag and write the whole trip off as a business
expense. None of you are IRS agents, right?

RH