MSG Tix Appeal

Hello Listers,

This is an early request to those of you trying to score tix on Monday to
MSG.  If anyone ends up with any extras in the first five or so rows, I would
appreciate if you would consider me.  I'm travelling from Colorado (complete
with Who license plates) and can afford up to $100 per ticket (not really,
but it's important enough to fake it).

You've seen my concert list and where I sit.  I always make it there, but
somewhere along the line, someone usually gives me a break.  Thanks for your
consideration.

Lauren