Re: Rock 'n Roll Circus

On Fri, Jun 14, 1996 12:35:05 PM  at TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com wrote:

>Also what about the "Rolling Stones Rock 'n Roll Circus"? Did it ever get

>released?

Rock 'n Roll Circus was taken off of the release schedule in ICE, which
either means it's been scrapped entirely or postponed indefinitely.  Either
way, it doesn't look like any of us will be hearing it any time soon.   To
paraphrase Jim Carrey, I think Allen Klein was simply jerking our
collective chain.  Let me just add that while I consider myself a peaceful
person and would never dream of harming anyone, I wouldn't exactly shed a
tear if some horrible tragedy befell Mr. Klein.