Re: smashing pedestals

>        True.  I was blown away by some of the crap that Roger has put up
>with, as detailed in the things Pete said on the Maximum R&B video.  ("And I
>just looked at him and said 'You f---ing wanker".)  Roger praises Pete so
>kindly on that video, too!

Jen:

I'm going to assume that the reason Pete said that about Rog glancing over
during Sister Disco because Rog wanted to do it as a showmanship thing.
Which Pete isn't into, not much anyway. Not to the point of planning it out.
I think that his showmanship is more spontaneous. I could be wrong, but
that's the impression I get.

>A Guitar          _________       Are you sure?

BTW, Pete just finished a great version of Cut My Hair (with an odd ending)
and he's now doing I'm One. Three out of five songs so far are from QUAD.
How about that?

                   Cheers                   ML