Odds and Sods Poster...

>From my brief conversation with Joel (Cptnwlkr) prior to PT's 5/3 show, I
can remember him saying that Pete was "throwing in the towel" at the end
of the show (Cap Center...DC).  Joel: although you posted this story in
the past you may want to update the list.

Also, regarding whether the story of the letters in PsychoD. being a true
story, a brief section of "Interview with a Psychoderelict" covers this
topic.  The interviewer asks Pete if he ever got letters like the one from
"Rosilyn".  He replies that he gets all kinds of letters but really
changes the subject slightly...he doesn't say yes or no.  Perhaps I will
try to post that part of the interview to the list this week.

John B.