Re: My stupid theory

When an author starts writing a book and then puts it down for a few years
and then picks it up and finishes it, does it mean that he/she is putting
his/her estate in order?  Maybe Pete thinks he's getting old and wants to die
before that happens!
Or it could be (god forbid) that Pete has a lot more time than he did while
he was with the Who to work on projects that he didn't have time to finish
before...