Re: Here For More

I'm sure the list will be THRILLED TO DEATH to learn that I, in fact, DO have
the "better" German pressing.  Thanks WF for the clairification.  (And to
think that I got it for under $13.00!)
-Gordie

In a message dated 96-05-31 07:56:22 EDT, WFang01@aol.com writes:

>I don't have the serial numbers in front of me, but the German one also says
"Polydor... (UK)" on it, but the disc itself should say "Made in Germany"
somewhere. The original, UK release was made at the now infamous PDO plant in
the UK, where CDs have been known to "deteriorate" over time. Besides, that
potential loss factor, the original UK release edits both "Water" and "Baby
Don't You Do It", where the German one, doesn't...
Look at it more closely, I think you'll see it was made in German as the
original pressings were done in the UK around 1988-90...