Re: Attack of the Horny Femme Fans from WhoFest

> Here in MB the girls are too
>damned horny (OK, I know...there's no such thing)...it's a trial for those
>of us who are (shall we say) involved. Couple that with the general lack of
>clothing you can find at a beach resort such as this...I could tell you
>stories that would make you grab a credit card and a suitcase and board a
>plane.
>Kinda makes one want to come down, say during the WhoFest this August,
>doesn't it?

The Who Fest has a beach?! With horny Who female fans? When's the next
plane? Must I learn how to swim? Am I too old? Oh God, the questions!! Hi!
My name is Dennis. I'm 47 but look 27. I hate swimming and Herman's
Hermits. My sign is Electra. I have a sense of humour and green eyes. I'm a
writer and artist, and love women of all shapes and sizes. Do I have to
bring my wife? I've been a Who fan since October, 1965. Does that count?
I'm a vegetarian but eat meat too. I'll wear a fur coat without so much as
a thought. Please,oh,please!!