Live Debate and More...

Re:  The Who touring debate...  There's no question that "The Old Who" died
with Keith.  Everything since has been a different band, whether a five piece
with Kenny and Rabbit or the big band of '89.  As for as I'm concerned,
however, anything Roger, Pete, and John want to do together and call the Who
is A-OK by me.  Anytime the three of them are on stage together, it is magic,
unlike any other I've yet to behold.

As for other permutations and combinations, I am thrilled anytime I get to
see any of them on-stage making music, especially if it's A) Who music or
Pete solo music and B) if it's in cool venues (like the Supper Club as
opposed to MSG).

Mark:  How could you leave Nirvana off of the list of Who-influenced bands?
 They would never have existed without our boys.

>>I dug out my copy of Psychoderelict that I taped from PBS a couple of years
ago.  Did they always use the recorded version of Early Morning Dreams on
tour?

Yes, they did.

As for Fang's comments re: the PsychoD PPV.  He's right, it was weak.  I
didn't realize that Pete did a full show before the taping, but as someone
who was in the front for the five shows before the Brooklyn gig (2 in LA, 2
in Berkeley, and 1 in San Diego), I was incredibly disappointed by the fact
that Brooklyn is the one immortalized on video/CD.  Every one of those other
five shows was much better.