Re: Live Debate and More...

>Mark:  How could you leave Nirvana off of the list of Who-influenced bands?
> They would never have existed without our boys.

I don't hear that in their music, actually. When I hear Nirvana, I think of
Blue Cheer (who, admittedly, were influenced by The Who...as their timely
single of Summertime Blues - a year after The Who first toured the USA
playing it).
And for the record, Brad, I haven't heard anyone else associate BC with
Nirvana. It's my own conclusion.

                   Cheers                   ML