Losing my List Virginity...

Finally, I've gotten around to my first post to this mailing list.  I've been
a longtime reader (sometime before the great Rolling Rock fiasco) but have
never posted here.  I've been a Who fan for around 3 1/2 years now which
isn't a long time to some, but in a teenager's life, that's my entire high
school career (I'm 18 now).  I enjoy reading this digest every day.  I
usually read it as soon as I come home from school.  I had a list of points I
wanted to get out in my mind, let's see how many I can remember.

1)  During Pete's recent VH1 Honors performance, he read the lyrics to
LMLOTD.  Was I the only one that noticed he missed the 1st verse and came in
during the chorus?  Someone else might have posted that and I missed it.

2)  Keith says "*I* was a rust repairer and full time survivor."  Roger said
that he did "all sorts of things. . ."  Keith, "Be specific, he wants
specifics."  Rog, "sheet metal worker".  (I think I've got that whole movie
committed to memory.  I often use some of the lines in conversation and
people look at me like I'm crazy i.e. "That's just beyond the beyond."  or
answering "yeah" to a long, detailed essay question)

3)  Anyone know of any good record shops in the Atlanta area?  I've found one
or two, but I'm mainly interested in bootlegs, specifically a Fillmore '69
show (recommendations on which one?) and Pure Rock Theater.

4)  CDNow has The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight 1970 listed as $60.60 VHS
on a Japanese label.

That's all I can think of for now.

Jason Owen

NP: Who's Better, Who's Best vinyl