Re: The Band's name

First, it isn't the Band's name - that's another group entirely (see the
"Animaniacs" cartoon with Slappy Squirrel).
        I always referred to the Who in the plural.  Kinda like the Rolling
Stones or the Beatles, being made up of more than one person.  Pete is one
of the Who, as are Roger, John and Keith.
        If my keyboard would allow, I would write "The Who" (I only use the
capital 'T' in quotations) with the Mercury (or masculine) symbol, or if
you'd rather call it the 'O' with the arrow, at the end.
        Good question!

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"...And chaos then will reign in our Rael..."