Re: Losing my List Virginity...

Jason, re:

>> Anyone know of any good record shops in the Atlanta area?  I've found one
or two, but I'm mainly interested in bootlegs, specifically a Fillmore '69
show (recommendations on which one?) and Pure Rock Theater.

I don't think there are any. My wife used to live there and went from store
to store with the cellular for me. I spoke to a few shop owners who had a few
pieces here and there, but it was mostly "Oh, I can ORDER that for you...
maybe!"

I recommend going through the phone book and looking for ads that may imply
"used" and/or "imports" and you may find something... I was dissapointed, but
one never knows...

BTW, you may want to check out any local record shows...

-wf