how Who & Ze[ relate

STEVE wrote:
>Robert is also a big fan of THE WHO. He was scheduled to perform at the
Tommy >all star gala in 89. Robert had to cancel since he was held up in the
studio
>working on his Manic Nirvana Record. He was going to play the part of The
>Hawker. He did attend the NYC show at Radio City. I have a picture him
>talking to Pete at the party afterwards.

No way!  Plant would have been miles better than Winwood!  (Please don't get
mad!  I'm just not a Winwood fan.)  Plant has a grungy voice (just the kind
of thing you'd expect from the Hawker), while Winwood has a blues voice.
        That's just my humble thoughts.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"...And chaos then will reign in our Rael..."