Re: It's the Year 2000--Come See The Who!

Jim, Re:

> It would be interesting to see how this breaks out:  are those who pine
> for another Who tour mostly those who have never the Who at all?  Do those of
> us who've seen them at least once accept that the Who really don't need to
> tour anymore?

I've never seen them life before, and I am very happy for the opportunity to
see the Quad show at Hyde Park.  I'd like to see them tour anytime as long as
they either a) produce some good new stuff (ok, ok - that's just a wish) or b)
are able to reproduce their old repertoire in a way we (the fans) appreciate.
I would even go and see The Wheelchair Who in 2020 if they still rocked...

Of course I always wish that I could have seen them pre-`78...

Bernd   ---   `If only I'd been born in Lily's time, it would have been
	       alright...'