Re: It's the Year 2000--Come See The Who!

>You're saying Pete may soften and tour with the Who again.  Do you really
>want to see a mid-50s Who slinging their bodies over the stages of America?
> Yes, many people in their 50s lead active lives, but...Their hearing will be
>worse, not better, and they will have slowed noticeably.

Jim:

I've mentioned this before, but Blues artists continue to the end...there's
no reason that our boys can't as well. Little Richard, Bo Diddley, and Chuck
Berry still tour, too.
They may not be the same old Who, but it's better than chopped liver...

                   Cheers                   ML