Bands the Who hated but you Loved

Gang,

I was reading a Pete interview from 1982 in RECORD (a subsidiary magazine of
ROLLING STONE, no longer in print I believe).  In it, Pete lambastes Asia
(remember them? Wetton, Howe, Palmer, and Downes; "Heat of the Moment," big
smash debut album, etc.) for being "prefabricated" and still #1.  Now, I
happen to like Asia (as long as Wetton's is the lead vocal) then and now.

I was wondering--any of you guys out there love bands that you know for a
fact that Pete or other Who members dislike?  A reason I ask this is because
when Pete dissed Asia in 82, I swore off them for a couple of years (hey,
Pete was big in my life back then; now, I don't give a shit what he likes--I
like what I like).  Any similar tales out there in Who land?

--Jim