Re: Stop sucking

>I only warn you: Don't even try to compete with Bernd in any
>regards, he is the most intelligent, the most spiritual person, but
>also the worst enemy one can think of.

What the hell is this crap? Does brother mean that as an enemy that
Bernd can inflict some kind intellectual or physical harm on Mark in
the name of his personal feelings and Christianity? I know I don't
belong in this war, but that sounded like a threat to me. I hope this
was an unsolicited response. BTW I remember that this whole thing was
over until Bernd stirred it up again after MSG.

Scott
"She screams out Jack The Ripper,
Every time I try to give her a kiss"
                                   Nick Cave