Re: Ringo or Paul?

>Ringo Starr...don't even mention him...that was McCartney playing the
drums
>on Rain and Day in the Life..while it should've been me!  ;)

Where did you get this information?  The only Beatles songs on which I know
Paul played drums were "Back in the USSR" (recorded after Ringo
(temporarily) quit the band during the White Album sessions) and "Ballad of
John and Yoko" (John and Paul were the only ones who played on this track).
 I also recall reading (though I can't recall where) that Paul played the
drum solo in the medley on side two of Abbey Road.