Greetings from Asbury Park... or Simon Townshend LIVE!

Just came back from a small bar in Asbury Park, NJ, where Simon Townshend
just played a great acoustic set with his son, Ben. This was a real treat and
I strongly recommend everyone who has the opportunity, to go see him at the
Mercury Lounge in NYC, Saturday 8/3 or in Pawling, NY, Sunday 8/4. His new CD
should be available for sale, so look for it before you leave---it's really
great! We bought several copies and Simon & Ben were kind enough to sign
them...

The set list from the show was:

When She Sleeps
The Way It Is
Come Back
Company
No More, Never
So Sleep
Cold Water
Medicine
Save Me From Me
Capture
Girl In New York
Ecstasy Heaven

Simon may do "I Am The Answer" and possibly "Flame" at the NYC show... Stay
tuned!

- -wf