Re: Who Sell Out Flaws

>Supposedly people had a problem with a skip during "I Can See For Miles". My
>2 copies, including a promo, don't have it. It could have something to do
>with the type of CD player, but I can't answer that...

WF:

I'd say that's unlikely, since I have played it on four different players,
one of which is very sensitive to skips (that's the one I use in the store,
to quality-control incoming CDs) and it's never skipped on any of them. On
the other hand, those who have reported the skips claim that they skip on
all players they try them on. So the evidence is that there is a bad batch
of SO's out there...and thankfully, I didn't get one.

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown