Re: T-shirts

At 01:50 AM 07/23/96 -0400, VoodooCh1@aol.com wrote:
>I can't believe how many different kinds of who t-shirts I saw at the concert
>on the 20th. It was my first who show so I had alot of catching up to do but
>I was soooo amazed at all the old tour shirts.....Okay list pals can I just
>have a run off of the coolest who shirt some of you might have???

Ok, now you've done it. A reason to rummage through my closet and finally
get this stuff listed in the computer. Following is a list of the shirts I
have. I probably like THE WHO CREW one best but I'd still love to get one of
the 1973 Fallout Shelter sweatshirts.

Joe

- ----------------------------

White shirt, blue sleeves, multi-color front, North American Tour 1979.

Black shirt, white sleeves, multi-color front, Madison Square Garden Sept.
13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 1979, multi-color back.

White shirt, black sleeves, Keith Moon on front, New Haven, CT Coliseum,
Dec. 15, 1979, "Kids Are Alright" back.

Gray shirt, black, red and orange print, front "DC101 welcomes THE WHO,
Capital Centre 9-22-82 and 9-23-82," back DC101 logo.

Black shirt, blue and white "THE WHO", gray, black and white paint tube,
"THE WHO 1981 TOUR MADE IN ENGLAND."

Black shirt, orange sleeves, multi-color "It's Hard" cover, Farewell Tour '82.

Black sweatshirt, red print, fron "104 CHUM-FM Toronto's Ultimate Rock,"
back "WHO CREW OCT. 9/82."

White shirt, black sleeves, multi-color pinball type front, J.F.K. Stadium,
Philadelphia, Sept. 25, 1982, red, white, blue and black back "The Who, The
Clash, Santana, Sponsored by Schlitz."
- -----
Joe Giorgianni
Queensbury, NY  12804

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.siggroup.com/thewho/albums