Re: T-shirts

Man, I am filled with envy here! Everyone else has all these supercool
Who shirts, and I DON'T! <sob sob> It's damn near impossible to find the
bloody things these days...even in those little rock and roll
paraphenalia catalogs they don't have Who shirts. (Believe me, I
looked!) As I've mentioned before, I finally just made my OWN Who shirt.
The shirt is that nondescript, bland, military color (somewhere between
beige and olive green), and it says THE WHO on the front and I CAN'T
EXPLAIN, I THINK IT'S LOVE on the back. The writing is black and I did
it with a paintbrush and silkscreen paint (darn silkscreen press is
broken!). Came out pretty well except that the lines tend to be of
uneven thickness. Paint kept clotting on the brush. Ah well.
Oh yeah, I have the orange Tommy on Broadway shirt too.

                                -Yellow Ledbetter
cheif designer and CEO of Salamander Original Designs
Salamander
salamander@madnet.com
Sent from The Net BBS.