Re: Survey!!

At 03:27 PM 07/23/96 -0400, Kamesh  Nagarajan <knagaraj@mailbox.syr.edu>wrote:
>I realize that I may be opening myself up for many responses, but I am
>trying to compile the best Who lines.  I would be appreciative if
>everyone would send me their favorites.  Actually, I am compiling just
>great rock and roll lines.  It's for this drinking game we play.  THanks.

Well, there's always "A rooty toot toot tooty tooty toot toot rooty tooty
toot tattoo too."

However, I'm partial to:

"She's there, eyes aglow, very front row, don't throw sticks at her,"

Sounds so much like Keith...

Joe
- -----
Joe Giorgianni
Queensbury, NY  12804

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.siggroup.com/thewho/albums