Re: Monday's Show

>-- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>
>ML,
>Re:
>>Pot is less harmful than aspirin
>
>I don't have anything against pot or it's smokers, but I'd opt for the
>aspirin in the case of my children...

Jon:

Of course one should be responsible, even with aspirin. Children don't need
Pot, and they might need a pain killer.
However, aspirin still does more damage to their bodies, specifically their
stomaches, than would Pot.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend