re- T-Shirts

re: T-Shirts

smartest lookin' one I got is a grayish one with a large silver classic band
logo on front and a Brit flag on back.  On the flag is a listing of all the
legit Who records released, barring some of the greatest hit re-packages and
the Joint Together and 30 Years boxes.  How do I know it's cool?  Well, as I
waited in line Port Authority sometime after the witching hour (after the
Thursday show), a fellow Who-ster clad in an equally cool shirt yelled out
"Nice shirt, man!"  Nuff said...
Did anyone else pick up any bootleg shirts in NYC after the shows?  One of the
two I got has an amazing disappearing ink disease.  Strange, you'd expect more
for five bucks, right?

Jimmy Z