Re: Monday's Show

>     It makes me laugh to see a clean living 52-year-old Daltrey
>     looking great while sitting next to old, fat slobs and young punks who
>     are toking up.  And Pete almost died from drug use, and is now quick
>     to point out its evils.  If people on this List can complain about
>     drunk fans throwing up on them, I feel free to vent here, too.  Hey,
>     it's your own trip but it is illegal and smoking anything at a concert
>     is a major fire hazard given the proximity of people and scarceness of
>     exits.

Chris:

I probably shouldn't say this, but it makes ME laugh to see how you
obviously uneducated you are about your subject. First of all, Daltrey has
always smoked Pot, and still does. So do a lot of people, including me...and
I'm no old fat slob or young punk (just ask anyone who was at MW on Wed.).
Pot is less harmful than aspirin, you idiot. It does NOT almost kill
you...that was cocaine and alcohol, for Pete. Do you drink? Then you have no
right to throw stones, as alcohol is the number two killer in this country,
and Pot isn't even on the list. Get a grip.
Also, there is absolutely no reason to lump Pot in with other drugs. Only
one who knows little would. Next you'll be saying that "it leads to harder
drugs" or something equally inane.
You don't want to smoke it? So don't, who cares? It's going to be at
concerts, though, so if you're that against breathing it then buy the videotape.
You shouldn't perpetuate the misinformation about Pot...either find out the
truth (easily done) or shut up about it.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend