not Greg Allman (or anything else)

>Actually, here's even a scarier thought...
>
>The only other person that *I* know that ALWAYS dresses exclusively in black,
>is my buddy, Bobby, The Wonderful Clown. :)

WF:

Well, no one has ever accused me of being a clown. I'm such a serious
fellow, as we all know.
The black clothing has a spiritual meaning, as does the small pouch I have
on my belt and crystal around my neck. Black is purity, you know. Pure black
is pure purity. If I (encased inside) am also pure (working on it), then
that's purity to the third power...and as we all know, and the famous Sam
Gamgee once said: "Third time pays for all."
It is a mistake to associate black with evil. Or with clowns, for that matter.

>Being true to his faith, Bobby would actually visit the beaches of the Jersey
>Shore, FULLY dressed in black t-shirt (the R&R kind with words & pictures),
>black jeans and black boots. I don't know exactly how he breathed, but...

Oh yeah, you have to wear it all of the time. Hey, even my car is black. If
I had black hair, I'd be set. Unfortunately...
On the extremely rare occasion I visit the beach (I worked right on it for
20 years, so I feel no urge to visit now...except for when we have beach
parties, and that's always at night) I'm in black. You get used to it. I
never get hot, and it's a Hell of a lot hotter down here! Humid, too.
Even Daltrey has been seen in black from time to time...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend