Re: Pre-concert get togethers

>	I like the idea of Beefsteak Charlie's - can handle a crowd - can
>anyone verify its location for me?

I suppose my next concern, after establishing a meeting place, would be to
find out when the gathering will take place. I will be in NYC all day, but
want the chance to go back to the motel to shower and change into fresh
clothing before the meeting (assuming a hot day, and I think that's a safe
bet). Since I will be staying in Secaucus, that will involve some travel
time...on mass transit, and I want as much "meeting" time as can be had. The
show is listed as starting at 8, right? My plan at the moment would be to
return to the motel at 4 and get back as quickly as possible (given that the
traffic should be flowing in the other direction). Anyone with thoughts on this?
Oh, and allow me to offer an invitation to any who wish to join us in NYC
during the day of the 17th. After meeting a friend (who is familiar with the
city), we're going to the Village to search for "imports" (good luck!) and
get some of the "best pizza" (Johns, anyone?)...as well as look over this
part of NYC.
Anyone interested just EMail.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend