Embarrassed Correction re 5:15 intro

So obsessed have I become by the intro mystery that I've washed out my ears,
donned some headphones and cranked up the volume (not painful if you're
quick!)

I've now *heard* that whirring (sorry, Litgo!). It could well be an electric
cart (a bit like one of those golf carts), which tows a series of wheeled
cages containing mailbags. It could equally be a smaller electric vehicle they
use to clean the concourse floor, but I'm not sure whether the cleaning
vehicles were in use way back then. The mail buggies definitely were.

Apologies,

Mark T. (Egg on face).