Re: monterey festival

   Actually, I've got six Who tracks.  By the way, you seemed to imply in
your message that the tracks on the box set are exerpts from the full
performances.  That's something I've always wondered: is the performance on
the box set the full set for the Who?  It doesn't sound like there are any edits
in between songs, but six songs is an awfully short set.  Can anyone with a boot
of the Who's Monterey show shed some light on this?

                                                         M.M.