UK Quad, very simple very easy

Just called my old IOW buddies at Sprockets in MI and they currently HAVE
copies of the UK Quad for $30! Phone # is (313) 284-2212.  And Fang, you
better not be full of <Kirk>, or you can go <Bones> yourself.  :)  Funny
enough the guy I talked to says he hasn't heard the MCA version because he
steers clear of MCA by rule of thumb.  When I told him about the
complaints he appeared to be pleased that he didn't waste his time in
ordering Polydor copies for a good price.  So do him a favor and try it out.

Also, Sprockets was just solicited yesterday about the IOW CD (press
release and all) and they FINALLY are confident that they will have
copies at the end of this month.  They will call me upon it's arrival.
Supposedly it's seven tracks plus all of Tommy.