alt.music.thewho

Allright, I know not every provider has Usenet access but geez this mail list
has got to go.  Right now the newsgroup alt.music.thewho isn't as active as
this list but I think it's just because not as many people know about it.  If
we all switched to this form of Whotalk things would go a lot smoother.  On
my provider you can respond to each individual message (either to the whole
newsgroup or to the individual), threads are kept separate (Civil War buffs
and Coke fans can still read their stuff and everyone else can delete it) and
no extra work is made for anyone who subscribes.

How many people have usenet access?   Doesn't this make sense?