re: Subject: Re: New "Quad"--MCA Piece of <Picard> confirmed!

WFang01@aol.com spake:

>The other irony of this thing, were those of you who thought the new MCA
>sounded great. The old one was <Picard>, and this one was a different kinda
><Picard>, but <Picard> just the same...

Well, I think it has been stated that there may be some good MCA copies and
some bad ones. I have not heard _any_ of the new mixes, but I am sure
people would not be saying it sounded great if it was really as bad as you
said...

Luke

- ---

LukPac@newrock.com