Re: MST3K Who?

Ahhh, MST3K references to The Who...now you're talking...

There was a movie they did about an alien who befriends a boy named (uh oh)
Tommy.  Towards the end of the movie, the boy's mother is looking for him,
yelling "Tommy!"  Joel promptly adds:  "Can you see me?  Can you feel me near
you?"

In the movie "The Beatniks" (absolutely horrible), the leader of the "bad"
teenagers starts wrecking a motel room...Joel again comments:  "Keith Moon,
NOOO!!"

In a wacky invention exchange, TV's Frank has a 60's relapse and starts
zoning out, repeating:  "See me, feel me, touch me...."

That's all I can remember for now...Quite simply the funniest show on
TV...ever!!!

Dan Senesky