places of residence

Iceland, eh?  I'm in Canada.  You can tell, "eh"?
        Anyway, if there are any other Canadians out there who'd like to
weep with me, e-mail me.  Now I pour my guts out.

        New York gets all the musical luck!!!  It isn't fair that nothing
north of the 42nd (45th?) parallel gets any good concerts!!!

        I feel better now, but I'm still frustrated.  Think I could alter
the weather so that the climate gets warmer and people start moving up here
so concerts will come our way?

JenniferD
"A Guitar"        _________

"Well, I ain't quiet... Everybody else is too loud..."