Gold Empty Glass

I was mistaken about the lengthened Gonna Get You on EMPTY GLASS, and wanted
to let anyone who might have gone out to get the gold version specifically
for that. I couldn't do a one-on-one comparison, having flown in the face of
collecting and given my regular copy away. I can only say in my defense that
it SOUNDS different...and longer. I still stand by the sound quality,
admittedly having not heard the remixed version released by MCA.

                   Cheers                   ML